Taylor Swift Overexposed??

hughdmann

Re: Taylor Swift Overexposed??

Post by hughdmann » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Yeah...part of me feels sorry for an artist who is on top of the world at such a young age. Then another part of me says..."Not So Much!"

Drakea83

Post by Drakea83 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:33 am

Taylor is WAY overexposed. I don't know if we can really blame her for all of it, but she's on every single station in my market, minus the rock station. I can tell you this, she is absolutely no longer country. There's not even a way to pretend that she is.

chris57

Post by chris57 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Drakea83 wrote:Taylor is WAY overexposed. I don't know if we can really blame her for all of it, but she's on every single station in my market, minus the rock station. I can tell you this, she is absolutely no longer country. There's not even a way to pretend that she is.

Agreed.

daver

Post by daver » Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 am

Taylor Swift is that rare artist that can pit a CD out that includes some songs for pop/ac, some for country, and some for both formats. Taylor will continue to be country as long as she continues to include that genre on her CDs.

chris57

Post by chris57 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:51 pm

Let her enjoy the ride. Who knows how long it will last.Personally I don't think any of her music will stand the test of time. The production alone will date it.

chris57

Post by chris57 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 pm

katzaz wrote:
gatorstunes wrote:I've gotta this off my mind, but honestly I think we're gonna watch a slow train wreck here. This girl is on the cover of every newsstand, winning awards right and left, and is a hot target for the internet. We've all seen what happened to Britney back in the day when this happened and Lady Gaga just being exposed! There is only so much spotlight a person can take before going crazy and at such a young age.
I think it's hilarious that this was a concern back in 2009. To her credit, it took her a long time to really take a plunge into the deep end. While she hasn't reached Britney level, her whole Reputation album (and all the snakes, Instagram-deleting and smack talking) makes it seem like she might be slipping.

She'll jump the shark soon enough.