Garth is back!

Moderator: jimmya

BasketCrunch

Garth is back!

Post by BasketCrunch » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:38 am

Of course no one is surprised to hear it, but I sure am excited about it. Although I don't think I'll ever be able to afford to go to Vegas to see him. The costs add up reeeeeal fast. Plane ticket, hotel, food, concert tickets, etc. I love Garth and all, but I won't be spending that much money to see just him and his guitar. I would rather have the full band, full-on Garth experience. But maybe he's getting too old to do that kinda stuff anymore, who knows....

And I guess the costs are that high because someone's gotta pay for that private plane and jet fuel so he can travel back and forth all the time. I'd love to get some new Garth music. I wonder why he never said anything about recording any new material?

buzz

Re: Garth is back!

Post by buzz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 pm

I was at the press conference in Las Vegas. He said not to expect new music or a tour at least for the next five years.

I'm excited. Looks like there will be plenty of times to see Garth over the next few years!

Buzz @ KIIM, Tucson

Drunkdog

Re: Garth is back!

Post by Drunkdog » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm

I have five years to save my money for a trip that includes airfare, hotel, meals and two tickets to see Garth. It's going to be expensive but it will be totally worth it. I'm so glad he's back!