Keith Urban

Moderator: jimmya

SkyPotato

Keith Urban

Post by SkyPotato » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 am

Seems like the All For the Hall numbers coming in (half a million dollars and counting) is perfect timing with CMA Members voting this week. I wonder if it will have any impact on how people vote for Entertainer of the Year this year. After all it's supposed to be an artist that has a big impact on the genre that year.
Who do you think will take the prize this year?

BasketCrunch

Re: Keith Urban

Post by BasketCrunch » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

I think it's going to be either Kenny Chesney or Taylor Swift, as far as who will win Entertainer of the Year. Kenny will probably get it, because it's his last year touring for the summer until 2011. He had the top grossing tour of the summer, across all genres, according to USA Today. He beat out acts like Elton John, Beyonce, Bruce Springsteen, Jonas Brothers, etc.

Then again, Taylor has sold out every single show on her tour thus far, and her popularity is spreading across all genres like wildfire. She could have a shot at winning. If anything, she will probably win next year's EOTY award since Kenny is taking a break.

Blocklo

Post by Blocklo » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:15 pm

He got my vote this year!

robinannhunt

Post by robinannhunt » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:32 am

If you ever see keith live you would vote for him in a flash. He is the best "entertainer" in this format.