KUPL

Moderator: jimmya

Drunkdog

KUPL

Post by Drunkdog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:20 am

What is going on at KUPL in Portland? They are searching for a morning show and afternoon show. They are a great station and I would think anyone would jump at the chance to apply there, with the amount of people out looking for jobs right now.

I know they have needed an afternoon personality for quite some time now, and now Lee Rogers in the morning is retiring. I wonder if they just haven't found the right candidate in the amount of people that have already applied, or if this means there aren't as many people out looking for a job right now than we thought....?

jimmya

Re: KUPL

Post by jimmya » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:31 am

KUPL is a great station- John Paul was a great PD there, so I am sure that he will land somewhere good-

But Scott Mahalick is also great and thankfully he still has Bubba

I hope Alana meshes with the new person so she can stay there- they need some familiar voices.

SkyPotato

Post by SkyPotato » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:32 am

Hey! Has anyone else heard this- I've been hearing that John Paul is up for the job at Sirius/XM. Wonder if there's any truth to that.

RabbitBro

Post by RabbitBro » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:03 pm

I heard that too - I think he'd be great for that job. Fingers crossed if this is in fact a true rumor!