Taylor Swift on SNL

Moderator: jimmya

Drunkdog

Taylor Swift on SNL

Post by Drunkdog » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Did anyone see her episode of Saturday Night Live this weekend? I heard it pulled the best ratings the show has seen this season. No surprise there- I haven't watched SNL since the Will Ferrell days. It just doesn't seem that funny to me anymore.

But people definitely tuned in this weekend to see what skits Taylor would do, if Kanye would be mentioned, etc. I didn't see the whole show on Saturday night, but I did see a couple of clips and she seemed to do fairly well. I chuckled a few times during her appearance as Kate Gosselin on The View.

adambombs

Re: Taylor Swift on SNL

Post by adambombs » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm

I did not see Taylor on SNL, but I hear she spoofed that clueless Hassleback chick from the view, so she's okay in my book-

I haven't been able to stay up late enough to watch SNL since Chevy Chase left. They need to have a senior citizens early edition.

jaqchapman

Post by jaqchapman » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am

I didn't watch the show but I did hear a few people moan about her being the host and musical guest. Still, some of those people tuned in to see what would happen. I think SNL needed any help it could get in ratings.

SkyPotato

Post by SkyPotato » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

I caught a view of the skits...some funny stuff. Some of her singing sounded a little off though. I am certainly not a loyal SNL watcher anymore though...the election stuff had me coming back for a little while.