James Otto (My Most Favorite Singer)

Moderator: jimmya

nascarholly

Re: James Otto (My Most Favorite Singer)

Post by nascarholly » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:29 pm

So I saw James this past Friday and here is the shot of us together.

In my opinion, its not my best, but as always, James looks like a big soft teddy bear.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto! (big smile)

nascarholly

Post by nascarholly » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 pm

This is a message that James shared at his Twitter and Face Book page today.

WOW!!!! Facebook has blocked people from sharing my video for Soldiers & Jesus on Veterans Day saying it's abusive. This is pure censorship!!!!!! Make this go viral!!! Here is a link to the official Soldiers & Jesus" video on YouTube https://g.co/kgs/gGbknz

Holly

koby

Post by koby » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 pm

nascarholly wrote:This is a message that James shared at his Twitter and Face Book page today.

WOW!!!! Facebook has blocked people from sharing my video for Soldiers & Jesus on Veterans Day saying it's abusive. This is pure censorship!!!!!! Make this go viral!!! Here is a link to the official Soldiers & Jesus" video on YouTube https://g.co/kgs/gGbknz

Holly
thanks for posting the video link I'm gonna share it on Facebook

FAV LINK:

1, will be English is cattle (). You think you are in front of others who are Monkey Tree Review
1, will be English is cattle (). You think you are in front of others who are mouthful of people who do not understand, that the number of cattle () ah, how much cattle to cattle ().

2, Chinese can not understand when the English can be used to make up. The language is used to communicate, and no one can guarantee that they do not have a Chinese card when the card when the shell is very difficult, but if you will be easy to speak English, you can at this time in English to replace, In embarrassment.

3, English can give foreigners guide. You are lucky to encounter a foreigner at the time of Liu Wan, it happened that the foreigner and lost, you will, give him a finger, you have a great light for the Chinese people, but the premise is that foreigners also speak English , He is out of Laos that count you bad luck

4, will be English to foreign travel convenience. You have tens of thousands, it is no place to spend, so to travel, travel group translation you can not use, you can mutter muttering to say a sudden, control his foreigners understand do not understand it, anyway, you said, You are enjoyable. Whisper to tell you, you can not go to France, the French did not culture, do not understand English.]Monkey Tree Review[/url] mouthful of people who do not understand, that the number of cattle () ah, how much cattle to cattle ().

2, Chinese can not understand when the English can be used to make up. The language is used to communicate, and no one can guarantee that they do not have a Chinese card when the card when the shell is very difficult, but if you will be easy to speak English, you can at this time in English to replace, In embarrassment.

3, English can give foreigners guide. You are lucky to encounter a foreigner at the time of Liu Wan, it happened that the foreigner and lost, you will, give him a finger, you have a great light for the Chinese people, but the premise is that foreigners also speak English , He is out of Laos that count you bad luck

4, will be English to foreign travel convenience. You have tens of thousands, it is no place to spend, so to travel, travel group translation you can not use, you can mutter muttering to say a sudden, control his foreigners understand do not understand it, anyway, you said, You are enjoyable. Whisper to tell you, you can not go to France, the French did not culture, do not understand English.
Last edited by koby on Mon May 29, 2017 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

nascarholly

Post by nascarholly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:22 pm

^^^ Let me know how that goes because the ability to get it up at Face Book at all is the actual point to the message.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Thank you so much for the response. :) :) :)