Keith Urban

Moderator: jimmya

jett456

Keith Urban

Post by jett456 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 am

Just love this guy!! Look out for his new single - Hit the Ground Running. Amazing video too. His current hit Only You Can Love Me This Way is now at number 3!!!!

RabbitBro

Re: Keith Urban

Post by RabbitBro » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:32 am

Hit The Ground Runnin' is a great followup single with lots of tempo. I'm just surprised they are already coming out with a new one when the current single is still climbing. I wish all of the Country Singles Chart would move as fast as some of these superstars' songs did.

wowenswnih

Post by wowenswnih » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:55 pm

I can a gree with that, I mean look at talents like Zac Brown Band, they have two singles on the ReCurrent charts, it wouldn't surprise me seeing as the single "Chicken Fried", has already been on a year, it really wouldn't surprise me at all if it hits back into the currents someday...

That's one of what maybe a dozen singles in the history of country music to stay on the charts for over a year. And Keith's singles, I think someday wil potentially be in the same lineup.

RabbitBro

Post by RabbitBro » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:07 pm

This is off topic from Keith, but someone mentioned Zac Brown Band, so I thought I'd chime in. I heard they are releasing "Toes" to different formats. Great idea - it is kinda like another "Margaritaville" song, I can see it working well on other stations besides Country.