New PD...can't find something...HELP!

Moderator: jimmya

magskittles

New PD...can't find something...HELP!

Post by magskittles » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm

HI!

I'm a new PD for a tiny market country station, and I can't find (or figure out where to find) drops of Country Artists saying "Hi, I'm Carrie Underwood/Blake Shelton/Luke Bryan wishing you a happy 4th of July."

Any thoughts on where to look? I just want to do some simple themed imaging and need to get started...yesterday.

Thanks for your consideration!

radiowrite

Re: New PD...can't find something...HELP!

Post by radiowrite » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

Benztown's "Horsepower" is a prod service distributed by Cumulus Imaging Libraries that you might want to check out.

bigstew

Post by bigstew » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 pm

There is an imaging service called short bus radio that is very comprehensive. You can no only get drops but also music beds, imaging work parts, and news audio. The presentation they have is a bit hokey, but if you work with it you can make some pretty awesome sounding stuff off of it. They do barter with your station for the service, and it is only one spot daily.

ksslradio

Post by ksslradio » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:58 am

Sometimes if you contact their record label they may have artist drops available for you to download for special occasions or if you need something special, they may be able to arrange an artist to do it for you.