RADIO CAN BE SUPER-FUNNY again.... JUST LET ME DO IT... LMAO

whatshood

RADIO CAN BE SUPER-FUNNY again.... JUST LET ME DO IT... LMAO

Post by whatshood » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 am

http://whatshood.com/audio/31/the-whats-hood-show-demo audio

http://whatshood.com/videos/72/my-man-w ... t-any-more visual

visit www.whatshood.com

BIO

"Sic Ric is an American voice-actor, radio personality, interviewer, entertainment reporter, host, and stand-up performer originally from the New York area. From originally capturing documentary footage of basketball and street events, conducting interviews on the courts and clubs with various players on the streetball and hip-hop scene such as Jadakiss, 50 Cent, Vince Carter, White Chocolate, Pee-Wee Kirkland, Camron, and Damon Dash, the web-show What's Hood began to spread it's roots and gain the eye of the city. As well as venturing out as a stand-up comedy act with his Queens-bred style and subject-matter, Sic Ric launched The What's Hood Radio show on station 93.5 FM WVIP throughout the Tri-State area.
Showcasing a style of comedy described as an urban approach bridging the boroughs he was born between and reaching beyond the stretch of the subways with stereotypes and sketches relating to the street in everyone including those outside the Eastern Time Zone. Some satire, some insanity, and all honest and organic views from a true communicator keeping it as real as every corner on Queens. Influenced at an early age by the acts and antics of Redd Foxx, Richard Prior, Chris Tucker, Dave Chappelle, and more recently Kevin Hart. Using natural speech, natural stereotypes, and pull-no-punches madness drawn straight from the sidewalks, whether doing stand-up on stage, through the television, YouTube, new media, or the FM, AM, and satellite airwaves, Sic Ric continues to spread block-by-block, burough-by-burough, street scene-by-street scene, station-by-station for the laughs, the loves, and the listeners."