Keyshia Cole's Take Me Away

bjordan

Keyshia Cole's Take Me Away

Post by bjordan » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:42 pm

KJLH has been giving it a few spins since February 1. Great song.

bjordan

Re: Keyshia Cole's Take Me Away

Post by bjordan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 pm

I personally think that "Take Me Away" should've been released as the first single off of "Calling All Hearts" instead of "I Ain't Thru". I wasn't feeling Nicki Minaj at all. "Take Me Away" is showing the more cheerful side of Keyshia. What are your thoughts? Stations such as KJLH in Los Angeles is showing love to Keyshia.

realtalkwithgod

Post by realtalkwithgod » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:16 pm

I totally agree with you. I love Keyshia and Nikki. I see what she was trying to do. However, that was not a good collaboration at all. I remember watching it and saying to myself "What was that?" I did not see the purpose it totally through me off. I know she announced on Twitter that she has new management. I am not sure if that was their idea or hers. But, not necessarily a good look.

bjordan

Post by bjordan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:37 pm

realtalkwithgod wrote:I totally agree with you. I love Keyshia and Nikki. I see what she was trying to do. However, that was not a good collaboration at all. I remember watching it and saying to myself "What was that?" I did not see the purpose it totally through me off. I know she announced on Twitter that she has new management. I am not sure if that was their idea or hers. But, not necessarily a good look.
I can tell that Keyshia Cole has new management. When she came out with "The Way It Is" in 2005 she was ghetto looking and sounded all anti love . I think Keyshia Cole is the Mary J. Blige/ Faith Evans of my generation. Take Me Away is going to be a smash on KJLH in Los Angeles. I'm 17 and I listen to alot of R&B music for my age.