What Has Happened to This Forum?

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
pbergin

Re: What Has Happened to This Forum?

Post by pbergin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 am

>>>If you have suggestions to improve AllAccess.com, don't be shy. We look at every one of them!!!<<<

Free beer on Fridays!!!!!!!! :D

zacster

Post by zacster » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 am

Well i think you have to jump through to many hoops and you can't just scroll down and read everyone's rant anymore! They need to change it back to when you could just scroll through! To much trouble and time to use it anymore.

KOOL Listener Lauren

Post by KOOL Listener Lauren » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

I guess if you prefer a page full of "rants" on so many different topics, you would hate these AllAccess Forums.

Now, I actually spend time reading posts here. And we have nice "subjects" to each thread so we know whether or not it'll interest us.

I like organization.

winterwest

Post by winterwest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey, I'm on board. I'll still post when I have something to say, although I don't see anywhere near the posts I used to.

I do know this...I just posted a long, involved post replying to a promotions thread and it disappeared. Never made it here.

If I wanted to be ignored I'd go back to working for someone else in radio. You can say what you want about "new and improved". I don't see it.

jdenver

Post by jdenver » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 am

Well free beer on Fridays might be a problem ... :lol:

craigj

Post by craigj » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Looks like the same old people on here as the last time I stopped by.

boing

Post by boing » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 am

Big minus is my ancient win98 platform can no loger access this site am force to go elsewhere.
plus is we avoid the pages of schoolyard smackdowns.

Hoping for a return to the days when this was an excellent source to network. Discussions used to generate job leads in the days when the talk was radio oriented. As the big boys shed jobs, and the people moved on, the chat portion deteriorated into "mine is bigger than yours" rather than discussions on keeping the industry viable.

Some great people are gone from this forum, and that is truly sad for both the site, and radio as a whole.

(roger, kingofextras@hotmail.com)