***THE FREE FOR ALL***

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
sexpot

Re: ***THE FREE FOR ALL***

Post by sexpot » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

I remember growing up in the suburbs of Detroit...late 70's. What was great then and what's missing now is Creativity! But, wait that's not our fault. Because... creativity got us into trouble from time to time, we were sterilized to minimize the threat to the all mighty dollar. We as an industry have been forced to take a less creative direction by the bottom liners! We need to get back to taking chances...buck the old standard and try something new. I don't mean invent new formats, I mean do things differently with the gifts we already have! What's the same yesterday as it is today...everything. Music, people, speakers! Get a handful of people to step out on thin branch, get a thumbs up from the mainstream and the new radio revolution begins!

Sand_and_Palms

Re: ***THE FREE FOR ALL***

Post by Sand_and_Palms » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am

I like this format. The newer format requires you to open and close each individual message. No need to do it here. You finally got around to it.

You deserve to be rewarded with my song, I GOT A ROUND TUIT: http://present.musicxray.com/xrays/2712/public

It can now be heard on 60,000+ digital jukeboxes all across the U.S. and Canada. Hear it on TouchTunes, Rock-Ola, and Rowe-AMI branded jukeboxes in many franchised restaurants, sports bars, bowling centers, as well as many "mom and pop" indie taverns, pubs, saloons.

Have you GOT A ROUND TUIT? :D