Radio's Last Contest - Radio's Last Employee

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
gbarn

Re: Radio's Last Contest - Radio's Last Employee

Post by gbarn » Fri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Uh, San Antonio, we have a larger problem. No one left to fire. (over)

gbarn

Post by gbarn » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 am

Is it true that what is left of the CC tribe starts the day by "facing east," or some close proximity towards New York.? The sinners amongst the tribe have been slaughtered, rightfully so says the Master. Only the pure, poor, and devoted remain. However, the devil hath but one Master; you can still pick and choose your own. Quick, flee with your arms flailing in the air while there's still time. And don't look back. The beat goes on....

gbarn

Free At Last....

Post by gbarn » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:43 pm

If you've been mercifully cut loose from the heavy, rusty chains as the bow of the rotting ship called corporate radio cuts through the cold water on its fall to fathomless depths, Happy Independence Day, Brethren.

Consider yourself fortunate. You're free at last, thank God Almighty....

sburke

Post by sburke » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 am

Gee...can't wait 'til Cumulus buys CBS, and pulls a CC on that company!

gbarn

Post by gbarn » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:29 am

Tried patiently to listen to a CC-Calif station last night on I-Heart. Stream dropped three times, Id's and a plethora of PSA's mis-fired. If commercials were scheduled, they didn't run. A polite description would be it was like watching a virtual "train wreck," similar possibly to what I've heard from people trying to access the new health care site.

oofishoo

Post by oofishoo » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:37 am

I can't picture there is in whatever way to win the actual race either- 'cause the more a person stays within stereo, the more they prefer to get a blk & wht television repairman. I do not believe it's negativity to say any of this particular possibly because I as soon as felt just like you. But when We removed the actual eager requirement for stereo to alter from my entire life, clarity ensued. Greed will win. And avarice will ruin something as soon as used by audience and DJ alike.

Probably the most eloquently phrased description of radio's failure will not move the minds from the greedy. And they'll continue to try as well as attract issues under the rug as well as perspective data, ratings and any info necessary to persuade the public that radio is flourishing! They'll perform and state anything to wool companies out of their marketing dollars while offering much less in return for those investments.

Corp radio is full of crooks who are filled with crap. Common thugs within expensive fits not worthy of the positions. And nothing seems as pleasing compared to leaving this for them and leaving looking for some thing significant. When you realize that you're position may be worth much less for them compared to plastic material blade they will use to scrape canine spunk business footwear, this is an easy choice.

gwnda123

Post by gwnda123 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I know that the grim reapers taking off and landing in private jets today also look down and see similar landscapes of car lights and porch lights, all of which presumably are still quantified even by them as potential listeners.
runescape 2007 gold
old school runescape gold

gwnda123

Post by gwnda123 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:20 pm

To be certain, such long term, unwavering allegiance is not a matter of weepy nostalgia. Those who prioritize such periphery are generally interested in little more than providing a backdrop.
buy fifa 14 ultimate team coins
cheap fifa 14 ultimate team coins

marcross

Post by marcross » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Funny how long ago it really started. Sat in the morning chair at Z-95 Milwaukee, new owner came in, picked up a cart and asked, "Whats this"? (Heres my forwarding address. Just send the check.) That was 1986.

gbarn

Post by gbarn » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Another year...