Radio's Last Contest - Radio's Last Employee

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
gbarn

Re: Radio's Last Contest - Radio's Last Employee

Post by gbarn » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:35 pm

It's heartbreaking to see the inevitable happen right before our eyes and ears, not so much the death of radio, but its vibrancy weakening mostly due to a disconnection of service to local communities.

Great radio still exists for me, however. It echoes in my head every day through the memories I've filed away from all the way back to childhood, which is when I became forever attached to it.

alexmilner

Post by alexmilner » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:04 am

I usually love the media contests. The radio contests have served a major role of employees' performance appraisal and actually helps the employees to work even better. I would desire to have more updates on the radio contests in this platform so that I can know more on who are the best radio personalities.Admission Essays Writing Aid

markcphillips

Post by markcphillips » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Wow. cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. super smash flash 2 :roll:

gbarn

Post by gbarn » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Kind words. Easy to select words to express feelings for things you're passionate about. For me, that's always been radio! Pick your passion and the thoughts will flow, then the words will come!

tstone

Post by tstone » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:49 am

Happy New Year, fellow riders of the airwaves.

dannny

Post by dannny » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:10 pm

I really like radio contests. They are usually amazing and they help radio presenters to improve their skills. They also help the employers to determine various talents form their employees that be can useful to the company. Gel Electrphoresis Lab Report

seabass

Post by seabass » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

EVERYONE here is completely missing the point. It's no wonder you're all doom and gloom. I'll have a full explanation for you on my website. SeabassRadio 8-)

gbarn

Post by gbarn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:06 am

Me in radio today? That would be like Henry Ford riding a horse to work. The horse has pride, too!

gbarn

Post by gbarn » Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 pm

If your paycheck says IHEART MEDIA, you've gone from rough seas to a dry beach!

logank

Post by logank » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Hey all. I'm not trying to derail the thread, but I'm looking to drum up a little interest for my FREE show prep service. I was laid off May 1st.

Could you please check it out, and maybe share it with your radio buds?

Thanks!

https://morningradiosbestfriend.wordpress.com