Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 am
in the job opening column...mornings wanted...it's part time! 6 days a week!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 am
In today's radio world, I can see where someone (an employer) might consider doing "just" a morning show (yes, even six days a week) a "part-time" position. Just sayin'...
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm
"It's the end of the world as we know it."
All Access Moderator
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm
The sad thing is that somebody is going to be thrilled to get that position.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm
It's probably just a board op position for a syndicated show.