So, this is what it's come to...

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
richardporter1971

Re: So, this is what it's come to...

Post by richardporter1971 » Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Amen!!
I am SO disappointed in what the marketing part of radio has become. I mean in todays radio, there are more "Bob FM's" and "Jack FM's" popping up. It is almost a joke o find an original station anymore.
I would LOVE to see a set of stations that are ran like back in the 70's and 80's.... Right down to the old 33 and 45 records, reel to reels and Dynamax carts. No digital or automation involved. Then take these new punks who are out there with no skills but have the radio voice come in and see how long they'd last.
Alot of people Don't understand my old fashioned ways with me being 41 years old. I was running equipment like that when I was 12 years old.

Yea, modern radio has become more of a marketing scam than what it was meant to be....
"10 in a row" (the same ones you heard the last 23 hours)

Like I said,,,, Amen!!!!

jjmckay

Post by jjmckay » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I have often wondered about the age discrimination, but felt it may have been unwarranted. I have given a list of reasons NOT to hire me as my resume. (regular resume, highlighting why I really SHOULD be hired). We'll see what happens. Still getting no response at this juncture tho.

JJ

ludwiger

Post by ludwiger » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Though I prefer how we enable confidence as well as possibility, I find myself personally by some means more good. Refer to it instinct, contact if trust, refer to it the design the big kids looking to produce upon coppied moment, carrying on with to be able to are unsuccessful...