"On-Air Talent Wanted" has over 5,000 views but it is PT

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
johnwilson25

"On-Air Talent Wanted" has over 5,000 views but it is PT

Post by johnwilson25 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:08 pm

I would like to see job posts include the format & location in the subject. how many times do we click on something and see it is part-time, very far away and a format we don't do? So when the post from the NW Ohio groups wasted thousand's of ppl's time I had to drop an email to them. By their response below I don't think they find our time very valuable.

John

Thanks, but that information was intentionally left out of the posting. I hope typing an e-mail just letting me know you don't approve of our posting didn't waste even more precious time of yours.

Have a great day

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM, john xxxx <xxxxxxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow, over 3000 clicks on your job opening. But wait it is part-time. One of my pet peeves.. please include the city, format and if it is part-time in the subject. You wasted over 3,000 ppl's time. Your time is valuable so is ours.

danno

Re: "On-Air Talent Wanted" has over 5,000 views but it is PT

Post by danno » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:06 am

after 6 years WELCOME TO THE NEW ECONOMY, Part Time Jobs are the majority of the jobs being created today, and it will only get worse. Everybody is being squeezed today from your Employer to Employees.