VO SCAM ARTIST

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
jhill2375

VO SCAM ARTIST

Post by jhill2375 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 am

I just wanted to alert people there is a scam artists who is saying he got your info from Allaccess. They tell you they are interested in you doing a job and you don't have to have experience. They want you to go to a location. I was skeptical in the first place but played along for a second and then got this e-mail. His name is Gary Brown but I am sure that name will change. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN!

Hi Jessica,

I received your email with indicating your interest. I would have sent you the script but my client have copyrighted it and confidential is of utmost importance. Therefore the script shall be release a day before the project.I hope you understand?Mind you, the two lines sent initially are not for the game host it is just a sample of what you will be expecting from my client to work on.

As part of my working policy and ethics, I receive part payment from any client before I proceed with any job and balance you immediately after the job, this is to identify a serious client and ascertain the job. So I will get in touch with our client and part payment will be mailed to you, until you receive and confirm payment before the show will hold. Your total pay for the job is going to be $850 as discussed. Part payment of $400 will be mailed to you first and you get the balance of $450 on the day of the recording. I hope you understand?

Do send me your payment details as to which our client is to mail out your part payment to you in the details below:
Full name:
Complete Mailing address (No P.O Box):
Phone numbers (Cell and Home):

After you confirm the part payment which should serve as transportation and mobilization. Get in touch with your required details as soon as you can. Concerning the date of the Recording, you have the opportunity to choose the two most convenient date for the recording between 6th and 12th March.

Warm regards,
Gary.

winterwest

Re: VO SCAM ARTIST

Post by winterwest » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:38 am

Or, you could just assume it's a fraud by "Garys" 4th grade spelling and composition abilities...

jhill2375

Post by jhill2375 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:46 am

I just assumed he was foreign based on that. LOL!

onairla

Post by onairla » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:58 am

He changed his name to "THOMAS STONE" from TS Media and is using email: Thomas Stone [thomasstone1x@hotmail.com]

Hi Lance,

I received your email with indicating your interest. I would have sent you the script but my client have copyrighted it and confidential is of utmost importance. Therefore the script shall be release a day before the project.I hope you understand?Mind you, the two lines sent initially are not for the Game Host Show,it is just a sample of what you will be expecting to work on.

As part of my working policy and ethics, I receive part payment from any client before I proceed with any job and balance you immediately after the job, this is to identify a serious client and ascertain the job. So I will get in touch with our client and part payment will be mailed to you, until you receive and confirm payment before the show will hold. Your total pay for the job is going to be $850 as discussed. Part payment of $400 will be mailed to you first and you get the balance of $450 on the day of the recording. I hope you understand?
Do send me your payment details as to which our client is to mail out your part payment to you in the details below:
Full name:

After you confirm the part payment which should serve as transportation and mobilization. Get in touch with your required details as soon as you can. Concerning the date of the Recording, you have the opportunity to choose the two most convenient date for the recording between 6th and 12th March.

Warm regards,
Thomas.

djmartin1051

Post by djmartin1051 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:48 am

Hotmail has a great abuse dept where they will delete his e-mail address. Forward the e-mail with codes to abuse@hotmail.com

onairla wrote:He changed his name to "THOMAS STONE" from TS Media and is using email: Thomas Stone [thomasstone1x@hotmail.com]

Hi Lance,

I received your email with indicating your interest. I would have sent you the script but my client have copyrighted it and confidential is of utmost importance. Therefore the script shall be release a day before the project.I hope you understand?Mind you, the two lines sent initially are not for the Game Host Show,it is just a sample of what you will be expecting to work on.

Full name:

Warm regards,
Thomas.

crull

Post by crull » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:12 am

So what does he actually do to scam you?

thelegend

Post by thelegend » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm

This is so obvious of a scam. Another dirt bag attemting to get your info and money. Run as fast as you can! :cry: