air play for new artist

Got a great idea? Need a great idea? Share it! Please, no freelance, VO/Imaging or other business plugs!
mzmary101

air play for new artist

Post by mzmary101 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 pm

I have several artist on my label, at this time I am really pushing one that is making a big impact in the state of Florida. At this time I am trying to get him some airplay on the radio. the song is mastered, radio ready, and signed with ASCAP. How do I get it heard on the radio?

joedenv3

Re: air play for new artist

Post by joedenv3 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 am

xdfhthgafedwgfbvggfs

imaviator

Post by imaviator » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 am

Literally, the only way that works is the old fashioned method of getting some time with the Music Director and Program Director of each radio station you want to play your song and go visit them, take them to lunch, whatever it will take to have them give you the three-minutes needed to have them hear your song.

It's what the old fashioned salesmen refer to giving it "shoe leather." Good luck.

iimg

Post by iimg » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 am

mzmary101 wrote:I have several artist on my label, at this time I am really pushing one that is making a big impact in the state of Florida. At this time I am trying to get him some airplay on the radio. the song is mastered, radio ready, and signed with ASCAP. How do I get it heard on the radio?
My name is Samuel Ceus and I can help you a budget. Im a radio promoter, and i shop deals to labels and distribution.Send me your single mp3 format so i can hear the music first.

amzee75

Post by amzee75 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:09 am

terrelltslaughter

Post by terrelltslaughter » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Grimes A Radio Promotion

Are You In The Need Of Radio Promotion!!!! We specialize in radio promotion, digital online music distribution, music press releases, internet audio presentations, record shopping, twitter promotion,internet radio promotion,itunes promotion,email blast to over 50,000 dj's, radio pd's/ md's,Label Execs, a&r, music managers, and more. Visit our website at the link below,

http://www.grimesaradiopromotion.us

Bus.#815-644-1609
CEO: Alicia Grimes

(Make sure that you mention Terrell referred you)