Try The Latest Technology for Free

Got a great idea? Need a great idea? Share it! Please, no freelance, VO/Imaging or other business plugs!
radiojar

Try The Latest Technology for Free

Post by radiojar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:35 am

I would like to invite you all to try the latest technology in radio for free. My company Radiojar has invented a platform for web radio that will totally amaze you. We have created a system that provides a browser based virtual studio with many features including accepting Skype calls. So no more expensive broadcast software is needed unless you choose to use it. Also up to 100 DJ management, unlimited listener cloud hosting, and much more. I don't want to write a book here, because there are just so many features to mention. But I promise this platform is a lot less work compared to old Shoutcast/Icecast based hosting companies with better professional sounding results.

I invite any one to try this new platform for 15 days for free with no commitments or credit card info needed. In two weeks we will re-launch our website with even more features and price plans. We are a perfect solution for beginners to pros with even a rock solid streaming solution for terrestrial radio stations. Try us out for free by clicking on this link: http://www.radiojar.com/?a_aid=jhs. You all may also contact me if you have any questions too. Looking forward to your comments in this forum as well.

oasisves

Re: Try The Latest Technology for Free

Post by oasisves » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 am

What is appropriate to tell them regularly.