Any good summertime promotions in the works?

Got a great idea? Need a great idea? Share it! Please, no freelance, VO/Imaging or other business plugs!
ibizamitch

Any good summertime promotions in the works?

Post by ibizamitch » Wed May 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Any good Pool Parties/ Vacations/ Listener Extavaganzas planned for this summer!! Would like to hear about them!! :D :D :D

winterwest

Re: Any good summertime promotions in the works?

Post by winterwest » Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 pm

YES!

blondey82

Post by blondey82 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:52 pm

There's gotta be a good POOL party or VEGAS trip somewhere!!! 8-)

lawaves

Post by lawaves » Fri May 28, 2010 6:02 pm

KROQ's classic and always amazing WEENIE ROAST is happening next weekend!!!!!

ONE CRAZY LINEUP!!!

check it out here
http://kroq.radio.com/2010/05/15/kroq-w ... n-tickets/

chrstoni

Post by chrstoni » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm

LilPat.com is working on a new song, Ya Man. His single, :" Dat Body" will be on many radio stations soon

glennboy

Post by glennboy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 pm

I have one that involves Texting and Driving and saving lives and making money. First and foremost it's about the station putting on the white hat as one that cares about the tragedies of texting and driving which is now worse than drinking and driving. And the follow up is that we also have the solution that will make the station shine and also raise funds to be either all given to charity, or proceeds with the station benefitting every month financially from this promotion. It's a promotion that can have on going legs and carry long term and raise extra funds while dolving a national crisis.

The Problem, you need a great promotion that is really low cost and has the backing of the President and Oprah, for the solution watch this video and then call me, Glenn AKA Glennboy. I'm a 29 year morning show host, and this is a promo that is already in Churches and Police departments around the country, and soon will be backed by a major Hollywood reporter. It's also got the backing of former LA Laker A.C. Green and football Hall Of Famer and Heisman Trophy winner Johnny The Jet Rodgers.

Get it for your station before someone else in your market does.

Video link is http://www.newfdivoice.com, and my number is 877-783-5475