We Need A Chief Engineer

What equipment’s hot, and what’s not? Regulatory matters – discuss!

Moderators: shawnski, pmsimon, patgillen, jeffy, jdenver

kensut

We Need A Chief Engineer

Post by kensut » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 pm

We have three powerhouse FMs, an HD that simulcasts on a super-translator, and we’re building another HD/FM translator this summer.

Probably time to hire a full time engineer.

We’re in Elko, Nevada, a small market in the Northeast corner of a state with no income tax. This community is healthy and the air is clean.

We need someone who can manage our transmitters, our studios, and hopefully, our growing IT needs.

We are a mom-and-pop organization, but we have a big sound, and we need your help to keep it that way. We don’t care about age, gender, race, religion, politics, or even the hours you choose to work. We just want all this stuff to work right.

In other words, if you’re the right person, if you can keep us running trouble-free, we can be flexible on a lot of the baloney that usually comes with a job like this. The money is pretty good, for a small market, too.

Email me a letter and resume to tell me about yourself, and we’ll talk. Job@rubyradio.FM.

Thanks

Ken Sutherland, President
Ruby Radio Corporation
Elko, Nevada

myekalb

Re: We Need A Chief Engineer

Post by myekalb » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 am

Hey my brother is having all this skills which you want in a chief manager and he is also searching for a job, so can you tell me what's the package?