Podcast / Visual Radio Automation

What equipment’s hot, and what’s not? Regulatory matters – discuss!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver, patgillen, jeffy, pmsimon

opergayal49

Podcast / Visual Radio Automation

Post by opergayal49 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:50 am

Hi all,

I am looking to build a podcast room in my facility with a few PTZ, An Atem, Rodecaster Desk and a few screens for branding / sending video to. All of the signals will feed into the Atem / Rodecaster but will first go via our Dante infrastructure and video router - so users of the room can have the choice of cutting the shows themselves (manually), have an automated system do it or have the room controlled from a control room.

Has anyone used Bionic Director? If so, any feedback on it? As the end users are unlikely to be professional level I'd really like to present them with a simplified interface where they just select the seats people will be sat at and based on that the system will know what cameras / mics to use. On the roadmap I'd also like them to be able to send their branding to the screens and adjust lighting. I know Crestron and Q-SYS can meet these requirements but they don't feel like the right tools here. I'd appreciate your suggestions / feedback.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox