Taylor was a class act......

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
csnoah98

Taylor was a class act......

Post by csnoah98 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:32 pm

You know the adage...."Any press is good press" and last nights' MTV disaster is in every newspaper today, all over the internet, on the lips of every morning talk show host and will be the lead story on every entertainment show on TV tonight. As unfortunate as the Kanye incident is Taylors' lable couldn't buy that kind of coverage. My hat's off to Beyonce for bringing Taylor back on stage to finish her acceptance speech. I'm guessing that Taylor may have wished that she would have had some of her fellow Country boys on stage with her to kick Kanye's drunken and illiterate punk ass. So I understand that he apologized to her and her mother and anyone else he thought might give a shit BUT...I'm sorry you ass hole, your apologies just don't carry any weight. Personally I was blown away by Taylor's performance in the subway about ten minutes after the incident. Can't believe that it was live because the entire production was "Right On the Mark." That's talent !!!!!

What the fuck was up with Lady GaGa ??? You call that an act??? Not in my book. I thought the whole show was just poorly produced. From the British jag off MC to the constant voice-overs over the talent. Even with my surround sound I couldn't understand anything he was saying and it seemed from the response of everyone in the audience I wasn't alone. Needless to say 'I'M NOT A HIP HOP OR RAP FAN" and I always wonder why EVERY jerk off has to grab his balls while he's performing. Are they checking to see if they have any or is this some secret "Street Cred Thing"?

It seemed to me that the only heavily produced big production number was the Michael Jackson tribute. Yes he was a child prodigy, and a musical genius, and definately a trail blazer in the music industry, BUT...in his personal life the guy was a Fuckin' Freak. Black mask and all. And who the hell names a kid Blanket? Well...R.I.P. Michael and MTV. I knew you when.......
Sincerely Chuck Britton

floyd, 9/14/2009 8:57:39 AM
Message #243699

csnoah98

Re: Taylor was a class act......

Post by csnoah98 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Right on man! I program a Rhy/CHR and I am dropping EVERY record with Kanye West on it.

nice_shot_man, 9/14/2009 3:39:07 PM
Message #243715

csnoah98

Re: Taylor was a class act......

Post by csnoah98 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:18 pm

No matter how many times Kanye West shoots his mouth off , he's probably still got plenty of fans who spend money and listen to radio . If radio sees a real hit , they'll play it .

warpfactor, 9/16/2009 12:33:49 PM, [email protected]
Message #243805