Rush Limbaugh Shame on you!

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
spearman

Rush Limbaugh Shame on you!

Post by spearman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 am

Nice move Rush! Your comments about giving to the Red Cross for the Haitian relief fund was waaaaay outta bounds. Act or no act, this man needs to be removed from the air. How could ANYONE make a political tie in with such a horrid situation especially when the man behind the 'golden mic' is making more money than God. Hey Rush...drop another oxycodine and enjoy your bigoted little world. Keep spreading the HATE Rush cause that's JUST what the world needs!!

alnarvaez

Re: Rush Limbaugh, shame on you!

Post by alnarvaez » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 am

Rush Limbaugh, in his address on Haitian Earthquake victim relief, simply told his listeners to not make charitable donations through "whitehouse.gov", and that donations should be made through reputable support organizations like Red Cross International. He suggested that donations made through our government would wind up in the hands of the Haitian government (of which Rush obviously doesn't trust), and provide no support to the actual earthquake victims. I've read the transcript and Rush was very sympathetic toward these Haitians affected by the earthquake, and clearly recommended that his listeners do what they can to assist in this tragedy. So, in summary, calm down and don't let spin get you so worked up. :)
Anthony Narvaez
Owner/Artist
SureAzure Media

"Who ever said you can't have roots AND wings?"

opsman

Re: Rush Limbaugh Shame on you!

Post by opsman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 am

Hey Spearman! After you get your panties out of your crack and cool down, perhaps you'll re-read your own comments...and see how they go along with the real facts of the story. As another poster correctly re-counted, he only said don't contribute through whitehouse.gov....which sounds like good advice to me...no matter who's in the White House.

Most importantly, I've had more than enough of people who call for someone to be fired because they don't like what he said. Ever heard of the First Amendment to the Constitution? It means you're free to say almost anything, no matter how politically insensitive or downright stupid it may be. Following your logic, try this one on for size:

I don't like what YOU wrote. Shouldn't you be fired?

spearman

Post by spearman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:26 am

This is just ONE in a string of hateful comments from this moron. First off, he should be doing prison time for that little prescription incident. Secondly, how bout "Something has happened here that we all agree with the Taliban and Iran that he doesn't deserve the award" that was Rush commenting on President Obama receiving the Nobel Peace prize.
AND you can't fire a man that's already been fired.

teckstuff

Post by teckstuff » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 am

Spearman, you have been tweaked along with the robo-media! Rush even announces exactly when he will issue his "media tweak of the day"! Do you actually think the $100 Million in aid, that Pres. O. is sending, will actually get to the people? I guarantee the only thing that cash will do is build a new presidential palace (10 times larger than the white house). We have poored billions in aid to third world countries (including Haiti), only to see corruption siphon off the vast majority of funds. Why do you think millions are starving in Africa? Not because there isn't enough aid!

bigboypants

Post by bigboypants » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Sounds like we have a member of the Rush fan club defending a remark that no human should make, but then who said Rush was human. Bt rhe way poored is what your English is not what we have given other countries. Even those who like Limpbaugh should stand up and say he is wrong. I say you would have gotten on that space ship with Doe when they all took the juice. Rush makes 500 million dollars to say stupid shit. Yea I know looki at all his listeners. jerry Springer has good ratings too. I don't know how you can choose. You must have a DVR. Spearman was right on the money and if Castro would say half of what Rush says the country would be up in arms. They all have them stock piled and are just looking for the government invasion.

teckstuff

Post by teckstuff » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 am

Speaking of racist, I suppose you think Harry Reid's comments are just fine. This shows the hypocrisy of the left. If a leftist says something bad, no problem. If someone from the right tweaks the media, he must die. You will never see me make personal attacks against anyone, including your president. We shall see if you feel the same after your taxes and utilities are tripled. AND speaking of Castro, how many human beings has he killed just because of their "speech"? You obviously believe anyone with an opposing view must be silenced. If a leftist, facist state is what you want, be careful what you ask for...you might just get it! Soon, you may be reading "white house approved" text...

alnarvaez

Re: Rush Limbaugh, shame on you!

Post by alnarvaez » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 am

Don't you mean, "Kremlin Approved"?
Anthony Narvaez
Owner/Artist
SureAzure Media

"Who ever said you can't have roots AND wings?"

adam_bomb

Post by adam_bomb » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

We're all getting yanked here folks! Rush does things like this for effect. He's the only Talker I know that can get the White House to comment.

He comes just close enough to the line without going over it. What he's really trying to say is not to donate to help Haiti ... he's making another targeted political statement slamming the White House.

The real shame of this is that Rush is grinding his political axe on the bodies of the dead and the sadness of the survivors in Haiti.

If you missed that point in this, then he snuck one past all of you -- fans and detractors alike, again!