Small and Medium Market Social Media Marketing Solution!

Got a great idea? Need a great idea? Share it! Please, no freelance, VO/Imaging or other business plugs!
donobrian

Re: Small and Medium Market Social Media Marketing Solution!

Post by donobrian » Tue May 14, 2013 12:34 pm

So there are two services for sale here?

One a young guy who wants to handle social networking for stations who hired idiots who can't multitask while they are on the air and don't care about developing a connection with their listeners.

The other an older gentleman who does a weekend show for am radio time filler showcasing his mind reading abilities in the Gran Torino "get off my lawn" narrative.

Somehow I think that maybe the two should come together.

winterwest

Post by winterwest » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Wrong, Don. This "older gentleman" isn't hawking anything. I'm merely pointing out that those running the business today know nothing about the essence of radio and how to make it work and GENERATE REVENUE. If they did, radio wouldn't suck as bad as it does, now would it?.

As far as my one hour weekend "filler", I'm on the air as much as I want to be and generate plenty that goes in to MY pocket. You?

Oh, and you should check out my most recent post...

jacquesmadame

Post by jacquesmadame » Mon May 09, 2016 10:00 pm

I agree with winterwest and would like to see radio come back.

mathew05

Post by mathew05 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:12 am

Totally agree with your words now a days social media is playing a key role in marketing because number of users are increasing day by day by the way this comment radio should come back was funny though.

elongy

Post by elongy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:45 am

Many record labels nowadays use influencer marketing for promotion and it's a quite effective way to get feedback from audience. Here's the link if you want to know more.

harveyedward

Post by harveyedward » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:28 am

social media marketing is the best platform for gaining traffic on a few amounts. In the digital marketing area marketer easily promote content or information for engagement.