RCS Now Hiring!

Post your open radio and music industry jobs here. Need a job? Find one here! Looking to fill a position with your company? Post a job a listing! It's FREE!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver

Forum rules
You can only post the job opening once in any 24 hour period. Please print your job opening for EOE records. Job openings will remain visible for 14 days. Do not post in this forum if you are looking for work. Please, go to Situations Wanted to post your availability.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
chipradio

RCS Now Hiring!

Post by chipradio » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:36 am

RCS has immediate openings in our tech support team. Looking for great radio people who have a mind for tech. 20+ years ago, I was "the computer guy" at a couple radio stations in New Hampshire, keeping the Audisk system alive, coding small utilities, scheduling music, helping with traffic, doing transmitter readings, light production, keeping the regular basement floodings under control, running board on the AM station during sports, and holding down a regular air shift, or two. The format flip to Oldies on our FM was a natural transition point for me (sorry Oldies fans, I did it for a couple months.. I did.. I tried) to pivot from Radio with a side of computer, to computer with a side of radio. I found a little playout company in Nebraska that looked like they were doing some next level things and haven't looked back. Fast forward, that little company merged with RCS 10 years ago and we are still doing really cool things.

If you find yourself on the beach with radio and computer knowledge, you can put those to work and we'll make you an EXPERT at all things RCS. Come learn the next generation products like GSelector and Zetta (scheduler and play out respectively). We have support centers in White Plains, NY and Ogallala, NE.

Got more of a computer programming background? Check out our development openings. RCS is absolutely an equal opportunity employer and we have a great team to work with, and awesome clients.

More 411 at http://www.rcsworks.com/en/company/jobs.aspx or email your interest and experience to jobs@rcsworks.com