billboard all access fees/membership

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
donaldbathe

billboard all access fees/membership

Post by donaldbathe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am

i finally obtained the information that i wanted so badly at last! i got in contact with billboard.com and basically what they told me was that the information that i was looking for could be found but that i have to pay either a monthly or annual membership to gain access to unabridged information to something called their all access membership for chart information by any given artist in any music genre from 2011 and onward. basically, what i would like to know if there would be some way to have access to this information that maybe only they have but without having to pay an annual or monthly fee just to have access to it? or is paying for such information the only way to truly have this information that i really want that maybe only they have? would there be an alternative to finding this information which they call the all access which is on billboard.biz but without having to pay monthly or annual fees? can someone please help me out on this one because im a BIG MUSIC LOVER! anyone or someone? rsvp. thank you.