Need New VO/Imaging For My Podcast - Please Help!

Bring on your ideas about how to harness the power of the Internet.

Moderators: shawnski, patgillen, jeffy, jdenver, pmsimon

djnatethegreat

Need New VO/Imaging For My Podcast - Please Help!

Post by djnatethegreat » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nate Swartz, or as I refer to myself Nate The Great, and I host a small podcast called "Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown" (which you can find here: http://www.mediafire.com/djnatethegreat where I basically play my 10 favorite songs impacting the Top 40 charts,

I was a radio DJ in college and though my true love is teaching high school math, I still have the radio bug which is why I do these podcasts. However, as I do more and more of them, I'm using the same imaging & promos to segway in-between songs. Some are humorous, some just say "Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown ... Number 7". Is there anyone out there willing to take a small fraction of time to please create some new imaging for my podcast? I can give you some money for them, and I'm happy to discuss that with you via email (nwswartz@gmail.com), but I can't afford obviously what a normal commercial radio station would pay. All I ask is that the imaging says "Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown" at some place and time. The more juiced up they are (i.e. sound effects), the better!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if this is not the correct forum to be asking for this, please let me know. Hope you all have a good week!

Best,
Nate (The Great)

corneo

Re: Need New VO/Imaging For My Podcast - Please Help!

Post by corneo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:13 am

Try Fiverr.com. You can et stuff done for $5.