Can you fly with The Hawk?

Post your open radio and music industry jobs here. Need a job? Find one here! Looking to fill a position with your company? Post a job a listing! It's FREE!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver

Forum rules
You can only post the job opening once in any 24 hour period. Please print your job opening for EOE records. Job openings will remain visible for 14 days. Do not post in this forum if you are looking for work. Please, go to Situations Wanted to post your availability.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
mustang

Can you fly with The Hawk?

Post by mustang » Wed May 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Still looking for a Hawkstar! A dynamic, relatable, engaging, community oriented, real, personality that will light it up in afternoon drive. This is REAL radio. No corporate games. Good pay, great people, full benefits, and amazing location near some of the most beautiful outdoor spaces in the country- West Yellowstone and Jackson Hole...as well as, Salt Lake City, Boise, and Montana! If you love radio and the outdoors...this is the best gig in the country. East Idaho is one of the fastest growing places in the US and very family friendly! I want someone that wants to be here and bring that passion to the air, online, and on the street. KTHK is a 3 time ACM nominated small market radio station with a Big market attitude and presentation. Blow me away with a 2 minute demo, production/imaging samples, social media links, and anything else you think I need to know about you that makes you the right person for this gig. Send your materials to hr@eiradio.com EOE (Please no weather reports!)