LOCAL radio guy who gets IT & will work ANYWHERE!

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
localradioguy

LOCAL radio guy who gets IT & will work ANYWHERE!

Post by localradioguy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am

I enjoy being on the air and I'm the type of guy that becomes his listeners best friend.. I'm just me but I like to focus on making people laugh and smile along the way. I'm good with production and I even love to have fun on facebook with listeners. I can even keep the website updated.

I really don't care if the station is AM or FM, I don't care much about the format (but I fit best in country, classic hits or AC) and I don't care about daypart (as long as its not AM Drive). I'm willing to go anywhere, I'll work in the rural, remote places most other folks won't!

And no, I'm not desperate, quite the opposite actually. I'm not in a rush and I don't want just any' "gig", I want a job that is more like a family and a place to call home. I want it to be the right fit for me and for the station.

I have a resume & references along with aircheck and production demos I can send you. Drop me an email to localradioguy@gmx.com

By the way, if you've read this far.. I don't drive. I didn't get my license taken away, I have never had one because I have anxiety over driving but am fine as a passenger in a vehicle.

I wanted to mention this up front so I don't waste your time or mine. Thanks for reading.