Live CHR Saturday night show?

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
llama

Live CHR Saturday night show?

Post by llama » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Anyone know of a syndicated, LIVE, interactive CHR show for Saturday night? OHP sounds pre produced and I'm not sure about Club Kane.

dannyhill

Re: Live CHR Saturday night show?

Post by dannyhill » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:45 pm

We air "This Bangs" Radio. Its awesome! Check it out on Energy953.com

superrich

Post by superrich » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:07 am

Yes,there is a show, it's called Most Requested Live with Romeo and it airs on over 170 stations each week. Hit me for all of the details, rich@superadio.com

thewiredmak

Post by thewiredmak » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 pm

I'm laughing hysterically... When John Garabedian hosted Open House Party, it WAS live, and it had everything you wanted to hear on a Saturday night PARTY show! Kannon hosts Saturday and Sunday nights (both are pre-produced) and the show is GARBAGE now! It's lost a ton of stations since he took over, and it's only getting worse.. maybe he's signed a few here and there, but he's getting dropped by PD's who used to air John's show.. I see Rich O' Brien replied right above me, and I think that's ironic because he was used to work for OHP, for years... now he's repping their biggest competitor, Most Requested Live with Romeo.. although, Romeo is doing MUCH better than Kannon.. personally, I don't like either of the shows now. No Garabedian = No OHP.