Broadcast Engineer/Programmer/Sales/Promotions/General Management

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
kingpin

Broadcast Engineer/Programmer/Sales/Promotions/General Management

Post by kingpin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:00 am

One guy with a helluva lot of experience in all of the listed specialties!

Broadcast Engineer: Interested in doing projects anywhere in the US such as TV repack sites, station construction, equipment integration, troubleshooting and repair, or interim chief. Many years of experience in all size markets with high quality studio and transmitter work in radio, television, satellite, internet and IT. FCC licensed and SBE certified. Former Harris Field Service Engineer.

Programmer: I have developed a technological radio programming system that will save you tons of money with a 21st century approach of machines replacing people and producing a unique and highly competitive saleable product that will build audience and revenue. Machines are always polite, they always up sell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there's never a slip-and-fall, or an age, sex, or race discrimination case.

Sales and Promotion/General Management: I have worked for some of the best stations in the business and over the years have acquired a wealth of savvy with sales people, clients and doing successful promotions!

I'm seeking contracting positions anywhere in the US and will consider a full time position with the right broadcaster. You can learn more about me and hear a 24/7 commercial free demo of my programming formula on the website listed below, or please email or call if you would like to chat.

Thank you.

Bill Elliott
Email: billelliott@3dsj.com
Voice: 772-828-3902