Local promo ideas?

Got a great idea? Need a great idea? Share it! Please, no freelance, VO/Imaging or other business plugs!
outsider

Local promo ideas?

Post by outsider » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:39 am

What's up everyone. I'm trying to think of local promotion ideas (sell-able even better) to do.

We do the staples already like "Secret Santa" helping families out during Christmas, cover all HS/College Athletics, a food drive. Looking for something "new" to our market.

Whats worked for you or your market?

Thanks!

KT

winterwest

Re: Local promo ideas?

Post by winterwest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:21 am

I'm not sure what makes you an "outsider" any more than the real estate investors that call themselves "broadcaster" these days, but that's another show.

The fact that you asked for help tells me you care about your station and your market, though.

If you want to take the time to contact me and fill in a few blanks, perhaps I can help.

No one else I know seems to give a flying f#@k at a rolling donut that I'm trying to retire....why should you be any different?

winterwestproductions@yahoo.com

I'm not sure how much I can help as my career is limited to the past 40 years and a couple of awards, but hey.....
(Truth is, I'm the biggest obstacle to my retirement)

sanctum

Post by sanctum » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 am

Where are you currently residing?

azadvpro

Post by azadvpro » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:22 am

A little perspective on your market would be helpful. I have a bunch of ideas for you.