Larger than Life Personality Looking For Next Oppourtunity

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
shaggy979

Larger than Life Personality Looking For Next Oppourtunity

Post by shaggy979 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:31 pm

My name is Todd. But the listeners in Western Ma have known me as "Shaggy" for 15 plus years on WPKX/WRNX here in Springfield,Ma. I am a super outgoing / listener friendly jock looking for my next opportunity. I am an all around radio guy who has a passion for this business and I am looking to bring my talents and love of music to your listeners. I am also no stranger to social media and realize it's importance in today's radio world. I have been part of multiple morning shows for over 10 years and there is nothing I will not do to entertain your listeners. I have also hosted shows in the other day parts as well. From mornings to overnights I have done it all. At the time of my departure from I Heart Media here in Springfield,Ma I was also the Production Director. So if your in need of a personality who can deliver on air at remotes/with clients and produce a great radio spot then I am your guy. Air check and references upon request. Toddmgregory65@gmail.com