Oktoberfest Reflections

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
jimib

Oktoberfest Reflections

Post by jimib » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Dear Reader,

I'd like to work in my specialty, radio broadcasting, again before I die. Either as a Music Programmer/Selector or on the air - or both. I've wanted to become a Program Director ever since I found out that was the job the late Frankie Crocker had at WLIB FM and I ascended to become my University's FM radio PD right after I graduated.
I have the educator's perspective of a Program Director and leader with the sensibilities of a DJ in the trenches. Love to go "on-location" and use all of my tools from video to personality so that everybody has fun. Fun is in short supply for many of us these days, however I still hold on to my basic optimism that we can return to fun radio again and still keep the Sales side happy. Radio is only one of my creative niches. To find out what the others are, hit me up at my LinkedIN page, https://www.linkedin.com/in/imijproduckshunz
Looking to relocate almost anywhere it isn't too hot nor too cold.
Peace,
NJB