Tech Wizard with Exclusive Interactive 3D Music Formula! Available Immediately!

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
kingpin

Tech Wizard with Exclusive Interactive 3D Music Formula! Available Immediately!

Post by kingpin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:09 am

This is the perfect solution to give your station a new brand with a well researched and tested radio format! Your listeners pick the music by request and they get played. It is about time that entertainment and fun return to radio and I will show you how to operate your station in the cheapest way possible while achieving better results!

Put your station on the air with an exclusive unique brand and concept for 2019! Introducing the exciting sound of the
“3D SUPERJOCK” – “3DSJ ALL REQUEST RADIO.”
You can listen to a 24/7 stream at the link below.

http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne ... ncore/3DSJ

Your listeners will be the 3D SUPERJOCKS as they make requests via phone and emails. Our jocks don’t have a lot to say, but when we speak, people listen. We read their emails! You have complete control of local content which can be seamlessly integrated anytime necessary. If you don’t want the expense of local content it’s not a problem! You will get your share as your listeners do it for you! Believe me, this is really cool.

Put it to work right out of the box! I will deliver all the equipment you need for free to get up and running 24/7. Compensation: Reasonable and negotiable cash deal or barter. I’m available to provide onsite management, sales, programming, promotional, technical and marketing expertise.

The format is 100% interactive with genre free popular music and will soon be on 4 signals in a major eastern market. I’m available immediately and you can kick it off as soon as next week and achieve great success in 2019!

Please look at my website at the link below to learn more, then call or email me for a confidential conversation.

Thank you.

Bill Elliott

Email: billelliott@3dsj.com

Voice: 772-828-3902