BE THE FIRST WITH "3DSJ ALL REQUEST" PERSONALIZED RADIO MUSIC FORMULA!

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
kingpin

BE THE FIRST WITH "3DSJ ALL REQUEST" PERSONALIZED RADIO MUSIC FORMULA!

Post by kingpin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Everything successful was once new and I’m looking for a full time station with a good signal to be the 1st on the air with a high tech automated interactive popular music format and copyrighted brand! I provide the equipment for free and will do either a barter or cash deal for this market exclusive interactive 24/7 audio promotion!

Please preview the stream at the link below and hear real reaction of the fans to our internet feed. I believe you will get hooked!

https://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.n ... lSign=3DSJ

My unique interactive system cuts out the cost of having local programming and provides an instant measurable barometer of the audience response to your station. It’s a great tool for advertiser presentations. Marketing, sales expertise and training can also be provided, combined with programmatic buying, making you a futuristic sustainable winner.

Don’t confuse this with old fashioned satellite delivered music formats that sound canned and unprofessional with moments of dead air, sloppy chopped off events and their mediocre air talent talking about things of no interest to anyone. Today’s radio audience won’t listen to that trash!

The time is now to cut your costs and move ahead with innovation and the new business model. FCC rules have eliminated the need for studios and staff. You can operate from a little transmitter building with remote control and have the best sound in town while eliminating burdening expenses. A recession, should it occur, will banish today’s inept radio broadcasters.

I have a commitment to go onto 4 signals in a major east coast market in the late spring but I’m ready to go now! You can be 1st and reap the benefits of some great publicity and super attractive programming.

Please contact me in confidence.

Bill Elliott

Voice: 772-828-3902

Email: billelliott@3dsj.com