Listener Friendly Personality Looking To Join Your Team

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
shaggy979

Listener Friendly Personality Looking To Join Your Team

Post by shaggy979 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:03 pm

My name is Todd but the listeners of Western,Ma/Ct know me as "Shaggy". I am a 15 plus year radio veteran who can perform in all day parts. I am able to multitask and I play well with others. I was part of multiple morning shows over my first 10 years in radio. I started as a stunt boy and worked my way up to co-host and producer of Kix in the Morning. I have also pulled double duty doing afternoons and weekend shifts. At the time of my departure from I Heart Springfield ,Ma I was also the Production Director for the cluster.I am a listener friendly jock who shines at remotes. I believe that if you make a connection with the listeners and show them the station cares.They will in turn support the station. I love music and the radio business and it is my true calling to entertain the people via the air waves. So if your looking for a jock who lives and breathes radio 24/7 AND can help you make your station the best it possibly can be then I am your guy. Air-check and resume upon request. I am a true music lover who would shine in any format. I am willing to relocate for the right position. I can be reached at Toddmgregory65@gmail.com
413-841-9537