I'll try not to burn the place down.

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
pantspartyradio

I'll try not to burn the place down.

Post by pantspartyradio » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm

The summer doldrums of the sports radio calander will be here before you know it. You know what that means... VACATION time for sports hosts around the country. I mean, who wants to break down Game 77 of the Royals' season when they're already 30 games out of first place? I DO!!! Actually, I don't. That sounds like terrible radio.

When your audience hears my show for the first time they'll think "Oh! This guy's different! I like him!" Would you rather have some beat writer fill in and break down launch angles and ground ball percentages? (I actually heard that on a sports radio show in a large market recently. 😥) Or do you want somebody that does a RADIO SHOW?

June and July are the months on the sports radio calander when hosts should be talking chances with creative I'm conversations; not talking about the Lions' blocking schemes. That's what I do. I talk about sports, but I also talk about LIFE! My show is the show that you want to have a beer with.

I''ve hosted and won in multiple Top 50 Markets and I'm ready to fill in for you! Who knows? Maybe this will lead to a full time position down the road and we can change sports radio in your city forever. For now though, I am happy to pinch hit for you and show you what I've got.

Here are some samples of my work. I have some fresh airchecks for you to enjoy mixed in with some classics.
https://soundcloud.com/pantspartyradio

If you like what you hear; lets talk! I have studio access locally and I would love to chop it up with the sports fans of your city!

Jeff "Pants" "Pantridge
(727) 542-4973
jeff.pantridge@gmail.com