Need an OM with tons of country experience?

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
pd91462

Need an OM with tons of country experience?

Post by pd91462 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 am

How about approximately 15 years of experience? Almost 17 years programming country in rated markets.

My preference is to program for a company that utilizes their resources to being number one in the market and will value my expertise on how to get there and stay there.

As your OM, I will coach your PD's HARD! They will be held accountable to ratings and revenue.

My programming experience is in country (obviously), Hot AC, Classic Hits, Classic Rock, AC and sports.

I will keep on-air talent accountable to ratings and revenue. I will also build a training ground for them to help advance their careers. That was done for me and I shall always appreciate that. I'd have never become a PD or OM without it.'

I'm currently in a job where I'm bored out of my mind and really wanting to hit the ground running. I'll move east, west, north or sounth. Wherever the job is. But I only want to work for a company that does what it takes to be a winner. So before you click on the email below, ask yourself. Do I know how to win? Do I do what i takes to be #1?

If the answer is yes, email me at marksradioapply@gmail.com