On-Air Superstar Going From Denver to Texas!

Post your open radio and music industry jobs here. Need a job? Find one here! Looking to fill a position with your company? Post a job a listing! It's FREE!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver, mpaulsen68

Forum rules
You can only post the job opening once in any 24 hour period. Please print your job opening for EOE records. Job openings will remain visible for 14 days. Do not post in this forum if you are looking for work. Please, go to Situations Wanted to post your availability.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
djstaxx

On-Air Superstar Going From Denver to Texas!

Post by djstaxx » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:01 pm

Hello!

I’m a 10 year Radio Vet on KQKS in Denver, Co! I’m still employed by KQKS but I'm moving to San Antonio in December and I’m looking for a full-time/part-time On-Air Position or DJ Mixer position in the area. I can also voice-track any shift you need. I hosted the Night Show on KQKS to Number#1 from 2018-2019. I’m also a DJ mixer so I’ve done live & pre-recorded mix shows on every day & weekend part, along with DJ'ng for all major concerts. Below is the link to my air check. You can email me at staxxent303@gmail.com for resume and professional references. Thanks for looking!

https://soundcloud.com/user-138215152/r ... eck-7-2021