Early Believers Agree!...Rick & Rowan In The Morning BEATS The VT Morning Show Competition!

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
rickrushradio

Early Believers Agree!...Rick & Rowan In The Morning BEATS The VT Morning Show Competition!

Post by rickrushradio » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:26 am

ImageThe NEW "Rick & Rowan In The Morning" independently syndicated radio show added 9 station affiliates in just FOUR WEEKS! WXYR Y100 Mishawaka, Indiana (CHR/Rhythmic) and WNDX 103.5 NDX St. Joseph, Michigan (CHR/Rhythmic) and WCJR Cool Jamz Radio Jackson, Michigan (MOR) also, on at WWKB 92.5 The Block Knoxville, Tennessee (CHR/Rhythmic) and KQHT Hot977 Las Vegas, Nevada (CHR/Rhythmic) and WHTX C108 Michigan City, Indiana (CHR/Dance) and KAIN 105.9 Jam Tha Basement Las Vegas, Nevada (Urban/Rhythmic) and JUST ADDED: Mix94 Cornwall, Ontario, Canada (Hot AC) and KACM 98 ACM Tyler, Texas (AC)

What PD's Are Saying:

"Rick & Rowan can make your station better. Since we took on Rick & Rowan In The Morning, we have picked up more on social media and it's gained our station more traction and better numbers! Great morning conversation and great music, from all of the local stations. I, now, plug my phone into the car and listen to Rick & Rowan In The Morning on my way to work!"

~David Rice, Owner & PD of WCJR, Jackson, MI

Check out the show website at: http://www.RickAndRowanRadio.com email rickrushradioshow@gmail.com or call Affiliate Relations
at 1-888-474-2576 to get Rick & Rowan on YOUR station TODAY!