Accomplished pro looking for opportunities in the Appalachians of Tennessee or North Carolina

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!

Moderator: mpaulsen68

Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
voxianguy

Accomplished pro looking for opportunities in the Appalachians of Tennessee or North Carolina

Post by voxianguy » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:37 pm

31-year radio pro on a working vacation for 13 years is returning to the mainland. I am currently located on Guam. I am looking to settle in the eastern Tennessee/western North Carolina area. This would include Chattanooga, Knoxville, the Tri-cities, Asheville, and nearby communities.

My skills-

*Very well-versed in commercial copywriting and production
*Solid music program performance; strong female numbers
*Solid sports play-by-play experience (baseball and football)
*Excellent news chops, both writing and reporting/anchoring
*Solid skills with program production/imaging creation
*Great experience in traffic reporting (Houston, Texas)
*Managerial experience in news/sports and production

Rated a 26 share with females 25-54 on afternoon drive while with KMGN-FM, Flagstaff/Prescott, AZ in the Fall 2008 book.

About me-

I've flown in helicopters and airplanes doing traffic reports, held down my own daily music show, anchored news on heritage News/Talkers, called the plays from football and baseball venues, emceed events and concerts, created and produced music and talk programs from scratch, written and produced commercial campaigns, and just about everything in-between. Basically, if you can do it behind a mic, I probably have done it. I'm looking to keep doing it, too! And I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.

I'm looking to settle down for the long-haul in a place where my family can be happy and enjoy a decent work-life experience. I also hope to bring my vast array of skills to bear for the benefit of my next destination.

All reasonable offers and suggestions will be considered. Particularly looking for opportunities that will present a opportunity for growth, both financially and creatively. I am not seeking relocation compensation. Basically, you have the job - I need to get there. That will be my approach. I'm just looking for a solid offer so I can get the ball rolling.

My current plans bring me to the area by the first quarter of 2023, but, if there is an immediate need, my timeline can be adjusted.

Interested parties should please reach out to voxianguy@yahoo.com for audio samples and a resume'.

Many thanks for taking a moment to read this.