-
Kenny Rogers Inks Long-Term Deal With Warner Bros.
May 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM (PT)
What do you think? Add your comment below. -
KENNY ROGERS has announced a new long-term deal with WARNER BROS. RECORDS. ROGERS made the announcement while during a performance last week, at the FORD THEATRE, at the COUNTRY HALL OF FAME in NASHVILLE.
“I’m looking forward to returning home to WARNER BROS. RECORDS after all these years,” said ROGERS. “Our history together, combined with the incredible team that’s in place now, provides the catalyst for a great new relationship going forward.” ROGERS started his relationship with the label in 1967.
“With his unique storytelling ability and soulful voice, KENNY ROGERS’ music has touched generations across all musical formats. He has not only had a remarkable career but is truly an AMERICAN icon,” said President & CEO of WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE, JOHN ESPOSITO. “WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE looks forward to continuing his musical legacy but more importantly, having him back home at WARNER BROS. RECORDS.”
For the latest KENNY ROGERS news visit www.kennyrogers.com.

