-
#NSN: Here We Grow Again
November 17, 2015 at 1:19 PM (PT)
What do you think? Add your comment below. -
According to the official NO SHAVE NOVEMBER page TODAY (11/17), we all have a little – ok, a lot – more work to do, as the current fundraising figure is close to $38,000, while the goal for 2015 is $200,000. Remember: It all benefits ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL.
The 2015 #NSN “Chairman of the Beard,” MCA artist JOSH TURNER and his team, the “Backwoods Boys” have raised $3,900 so far, trailing the team competition leaders, “Team Q,” a.k.a. BICOASTAL MEDIA Country KRWQ/MEDFORD OR, which has posted $4,690 in donations. So, don’t just sit there, form your own #NSN team for this fund razor. Who knows, you might even look good with a beard. ALL ACCESS NASHVILLE Editor RJ CURTIS was reportedly told he looked “distinguished” TODAY (11/17), a term he later said triggered “mixed emotions.”
At any rate, the past four #NSN events have raised more than $540,000. The 2015 event will culminate with the 2015 “BEARD BASH” on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1st at a NASHVILLE location to be announced soon. More info and registration details here.

