Plenty Of October Surprises In New All Access Columns!
October 26, 2016 at 3:39 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews ROCKMANIALIVE! Founder/Exec. Producer ABBEY KONOWITCH.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TRACY JOHNSON lists "11 Things You Must Have For Creating A Personal Brand."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS advises, "Don't Harbor Or Fear Mistakes; Rather Focus On Doing What's Valuable To Others."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER demands, "Commercials Pay Your Bills ... Make Sure They Air."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER believes, "Every Radio Program Director Should Review This Report On A Weekly Basis."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND looks to "Malaysia -- Where Radio Is Even More Popular Than Where You Are."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE knows "What To Do When The Ratings Don't Go Your Way."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON asks, "Are You Distracted Or Disinterested?"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZZP-KMXP/PHOENIX APD/MD REID SPIVEY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WHTP/PORTLAND, ME morning co-host KRISSY WILLIAMSON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of INTERSCOPE band X AMBASSADORS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of WHEELHOUSE RECORDS artists RUNAWAY JUNE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KSTP-A/MINNEAPOLIS and podcaster ANDY CARLSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WARNER BROS. RECORDS Sr. Dir./Alt-Rock Promotion DAVID RAVIKOFF.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews TENTH STREET/ELEVEN SEVEN MUSIC VP/Promotions JACKIE KAJZER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KLAC/FT.COLLINS-GREELEY, CO PD BENJI MCPHAIL.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with KPRT-A MD/on-air personality DEBBIE DEE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer-songwriter DAVID DUNN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Chill DJ BEN HARVEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIOO-WCAT/HARRISBURG, PA alum CRAVEN JACOBY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.