You Can't Lose Falling Back On New All Access Columns
November 16, 2016 at 12:14 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GMA AFTER-HOURS co-host LYNDA LOPEZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON cites "The Worst Crime."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes, "t Defies Logic To Suggest Social Can't Move Ratings - You Just Need To Be Memorable."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER warns, "Paid Remotes Are Not A Given ...."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER advises, "Want To Sell More Tickets To Your Radio Station's Holiday Concert? Run This Test."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND believes "Radio Needs Pictures, But Not Lazy Antique Ones."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE believes "Coaching = No Judgement."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON asks, "What Halloween Can Teach Us About Personal Growth"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZCH/WICHITA PD TOMMY CASTOR.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWIN-KWNN/STOCKTON, CA mornings LUCAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter/recording artist HALEY REINHART.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of WARNER BROS./WEA duo HIGH VALLEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WSPD-W225AM/TOLEDO, OH PD "SHAGGY" MATT CULBREATH.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with DOMINO RECORDING CO. Label Manager, Dir./Marketing PETER BEARD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews RAZOR & TIE lead singer/songwriter/keyboards DUSTIN BATES.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTBG/KANSAS CITY Station Manager JON HART.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with GDE Pres./music programmer/Exec. Producer GREGG DIGGS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter RYAN STEVENSON.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Chill PD BEN HARVEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KLSU/BATON ROUGE alum JALISA JONES.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.