-
Florida Host Sued For Defamation
March 9, 2006 at 6:23 AM (PT)
What do you think? Add your comment below. -
GENESIS Talk WAMT-A/ORLANDO host DOUG GUETZLOE is being sued by a local businessman for on-air comments that the plaintiff had tried to "pick up young boys" and was "trolling for children."
The ORLANDO SENTINEL reports that RICHARD MASK of WINTER GARDEN, FL has filed suit over the JANUARY 10 "GUETZLOE REPORT" show on WAMT, on which GUETZLOE said that MASK had been seen talking with two children in a trailer park and warning that "I don't know what his problem is, but he needs to stay away from young boys." GUETZLOE denies that he said MASK is a pedophile, telling the SENTINEL that "you have to take my comments in context."

