Net News search results for: denies
-
October 2, 2018
Supreme Court Denies Ed Stolz' Appeal Of FCC's Ruling In KWOD/Sacramento Sale Case
ED STOLZ' petition for a writ of certiorari to have the U.S. Supreme Court hear his appeal of his lawsuit against the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION has been denied. The nation's highest court denied STOLZ' attempt to appeal the … more »
-
August 31, 2018
Texas Court Denies Alex Jones' Motion To Dismiss Sandy Hook Parents' Defamation Suit
ALEX JONES' bid to get a TEXAS court to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against him by parents of children killed in the SANDY HOOK massacre has failed. JONES, the conspiracy theorist, INFOWARS founder, and GENESIS COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK … more »
-
August 27, 2018
WGOW-F/Chattanooga Fires Morning Host Jeff Styles As He Awaits Trial For Road Rage Incident
CUMULUS News-Talk WGOW-F/CHATTANOOGA "MORNING PRESS" host JEFF STYLES, who was shot in the arm and then arrested in a road rage incident on JUNE 15th, has been fired by the station. CUMULUS has issued a statement reading, “The company has … more »
-
August 15, 2018
WGOW-F/Chattanooga Host Jeff Styles Posts Website, Podcast To Tell His Side Of Road Rage Incident, Arrest
CUMULUS News-Talk WGOW-F/CHATTANOOGA "MORNING PRESS" host JEFF STYLES, who was shot in the arm and then arrested in a road rage incident on JUNE 15th, has posted a website and podcast to publicize his side of the incident. The police charged … more »
-
July 23, 2018
WFAN/New York's Joe Benigno Now Off The Air 'On Leave'
Last week (NET NEWS 7/19), ALL ACCESS reported ENTERCOM Sports WFAN-A-F/NEW YORK midday host JOE BENIGNO had been accused of sexual harassment by a former Account Executive. FRIDAY (NET NEWS 7/20), THE NEW YORK POST updates, writing "WFAN’s … more »
-
July 20, 2018
WFAN/New York's Joe Benigno Denies Harassment Charges, Will Be Back On Air Monday Says Entercom
YESTERDAY (NET NEWS 7/19), ALL ACCESS reported ENTERCOM Sports WFAN-A-F/NEW YORK midday host JOE BENIGNO had been accused of sexual harassment by a former Account Executive. Now, THE NEW YORK POST updates, writing "WFAN’s JOE BENIGNO will be … more »
-
July 16, 2018
FCC Chairman Pai Voices 'Serious Concerns' About Sinclair-Tribune Deal, Proposes Hearing Before ALJ
A brief, one-paragraph statement from FCC Chairman AJIT PAI has put the $3.9 billion SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP-TRIBUNE MEDIA deal into jeopardy, calling for a hearing on the deal before an administrative law judge in a move that typically leads to deals … more »
-
June 26, 2018
FCC Says No -- Twice -- To Ed Stolz Again, Affirms Entercom/Sacramento License Renewals, Denies Challenge To CBS-Entercom Deal
One more time, the FCC has affirmed the license renewals of five of ENTERCOM's SACRAMENTO stations and denied ED STOLZ' Application for Review in the case, and in addition has rejected STOLZ' and DEBORAH J. NAIMAN's Application for Review … more »
-
June 8, 2018
FCC Dismisses And Denies Blanket Objection Filed Against All Pending FM Translator Applications
The FCC's Audio Division has dismissed and denied the informal objection by CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ACTION, COMMON FREQUENCY, INC., and PROMETHEUS MEDIA PROJECT filed against 994 applications for FM translators. In dismissing and denying the … more »
-
June 8, 2018
Jack Lessenberry To Join WFDF (910AM Superstation)/Detroit
Former MICHIGAN RADIO Senior Political Analyst JACK LESSENBERRY, who resigned from that station and alternative weekly METRO TIMES in the wake of allegations from several women of sexual harassment and other inappropriate behavior, has joined ADELL … more »







